1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Completed Critique Harley Quinn Conversion.

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Lew J, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Lew J Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Hi all, Got this one all done now as far as I'm concerned, there were a few omissions and a little artistic license in areas but I'm more than happy with it.
    The pics are as follows the original stock version, Harley Quinn in her Arkham guise and finally my conversion of the stock one. Hope you like them.

DSCF1705.JPG DSCF1708.JPG Harley Quinn 1.jpg DSCF1790.JPG DSCF1787.JPG DSCF1779.JPG DSCF1783.JPG

Thanks and enjoy Lew J.
    salonikios, Meehan34 and yeo_64 like this.
  2. Kevindunne Active Member

United-States
    Where can I get a copy of the original?
  3. T-34/85 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-States
    This looks great! Mr. "J" would definately approve(y)
    Lew J likes this.
  4. Lew J Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Kevin, I got my one from ebay there are lots of different characters in the set. I must admit to buying quite a few for stripping, repainting and tweaking here and there. They actually have a lot of detail once you strip the thick paint off of them.

T-34/85, thanks for the compliment she should be a lot of fun to paint.

Thanks Lew J.