1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Harley Quinn assistance

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by T-34/85, Jul 25, 2017.

1. T-34/85 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-States
    Does anyone know who the artist is who created this fantastic vignette of Harley Quinn at World Expo?
    There was an unpainted figure of her displayed and I hope that indicates she is commercially available. I would love to have one and would buy several myself. Other attendees there also wanted a copy. Any help would be most appreciated, thanks,

Tom
    (my apologies for having the photos uploaded sideways)

Attached Files:

2. oldtrousers PlanetFigure Supporter

Tom,
    I saw the Harley vignette at the Expo, too. There was a card there with the display that had contact information for anyone interested in purchasing the Harley figure. I *think* the person who was indicated on the card was Mike Meehan who is a member of the forum. You may want to try to PM him here as I did not write any of the information down.

Scott
  3. Jeff T A Fixture

Australia
    That is awesome!

I would get one too if they are availiable.

Cheer's,
    Jeff.
  4. T-34/85 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-States

Scott, I saw the same card. I think it was Mike who was trying to get in touch with the artist too. Mike's display of fantasy female figures,(outstanding, by the way) was more towards the front, but thank you all the same.

tom
    oldtrousers likes this.
  5. oldtrousers PlanetFigure Supporter

Tom,
    Ah, so that's what the card said? Hahahahahaha, yeah, well please forgive me, it was a long show with too many distractions!

Scott
    theBaron and T-34/85 like this.
  6. theBaron A Fixture

United-States
    Too many beers, Snake!
    oldtrousers likes this.
  7. oldtrousers PlanetFigure Supporter

Yeah, and that too!