1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Hardy Tempest where for art thou?

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by chailey, Oct 10, 2015.

1. chailey Active Member

England
    Hi all,
    More in hope than expectation, but does anyone know where I can get copies of Hardy's DVD's,
    I have tried all the likely suppliers (Amazon UK that is) !
    Steve
  2. Babelfish A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    As far as I'm aware, that project came to nothing in the end and never saw the light of day. That was despite it getting as far as being listed for pre-order on Amazon and elsewhere, with cover art and specs. All a good few years ago now that was - 2009-ish / 2010-ish. H.T. himself is also no longer a member here, and hasn't been for quite some time.

- Steve
  3. chailey Active Member

England
    Thanks Steve, having looked at previous threads I guessed this was the case....that will teach me to do a search on here first!
    Great shame, he is definitely right up there with the best painters.

Steve
  4. Joe Hudson Well-Known Member

United-States
    He is on Face Book and is still painting away. Maybe hit him up on there and see what's his intentions are with it.
  5. chailey Active Member

England
    Cheers for the info Joe, might be worth a try.

Steve
  6. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Saw Hardy at Euro, and it is still a great guy.
    What the DVD concerns: It's never finished.

Marc
    Hardy Tempest likes this.
  7. Hi. Still painting, will update my site soon or you can follow me on Facebook. Here are a couple of images of my gold medal winning entry's from Euro 2015. Cheers

Attached Files: