1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Review "Harbinger of Death" from Galapagos

Discussion in 'Reviews , Video Reviews and Open Book' started by Nap, Aug 7, 2017.

1. JasonB Moderator

United-States
    Yeah, same here. I never do anything smaller than 120mm or 1/16th, but I am making an exception on this one. I was wondering if I could pull off a pale horse instead of black, since Death rode a pale horse in the 4 horsemen mythos.
  2. Red Five Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    Just got mine.

It's everything you could want from a kit. Minimal clean up, exceptional detail and great subject!

Thank you Galapagos.
    Ju-Won Jung and napoleonpeart like this.
  3. sippog Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Heads up - received my copy today and found it missing several parts. :( Check if you order one
    Ju-Won Jung likes this.
  4. Nap Moderator

England

Hope you contacted them ASAP ...Ju-Won will not be happy but will sure sort it out

What was missing ?

Nap
    Ju-Won Jung likes this.
  5. sippog Active Member

United-Kingdom
    I bought it from a UK dealer. And this is what was in the box - a body and an arm missing at least, I think.

Edit - on closer look, maybe just the body.

IMG_0150.jpg
    Ju-Won Jung likes this.
  6. elgreco A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi - if you ordered this from us, let us know - we'll send an email to Ju-Won at Galapagos and we're sure he will provide the missing parts. If you got it from someone else, correspond with that dealer for further assistance. Hope this helps
    Cheers,
    Matt
  7. Red Five Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    .....Only the body. You can sculpt that.......

Don't worry

Kidding.

Yes contact the UK dealer. Most of them are good sorts.
  8. sippog Active Member

United-Kingdom

Thanks, Matt. I did and I'm sure he'll sort it . . . when he gets back from holiday.
    Ju-Won Jung likes this.
  9. Ju-Won Jung Active Member

Hello all my PF friend,
    Thank you for your many kind words and interested. also Thank you so much Kevin :)
    I will try my best next time too~ and I'm really looking forward to see other version here~

To Sippog, I apologize about that missing parts. Please let me know where did you get it by email. and then I will send the parts with some Korean snack to the dealer ASAP. my email address is galapa.jj@gmail.com

Many Thanks,
    Ju-Won
    DEL, Red Five, Helm and 2 others like this.
  10. Chris Ribchester A Fixture

England
    I have not really been into fantasy but I think I will make an exception for this piece.

Chris
    Ju-Won Jung likes this.