1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP H.w Guderian. Pegaso Resin Bust 200mm

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Edorta, Jan 31, 2013.

1. Edorta A Fixture

Spain
  2. Ernest A Fixture

Venezuela
    one question, the color of the neck shirt and jacket is black or green? also seams to have a "red line" in the shirt, I saw it this way in some color pictures
  3. Christos Well-Known Member

Greece
    Great work overall!!!!
  4. Edorta A Fixture

Spain
    Hi again Ernesto. I painted the jacket collar in black, and I have paint the piping of the coat in the same green as the uniform, following this photo. Some generals wore white or red piping.
    The shoulder straps were solver and gold till 1942, then all gold. But Martin said that the shoulder straps for generals remained gold with silver up to the end of the war. The photo of the general in color is clear, red piping in the jacket.
    Thank you very much Christos.

Attached Files:

Joe55 likes this.
  5. Johan Kees Active Member

Belgium
    Very beautiful, Eduarto. Excellent skin parts and I like the gold facings/lacing a lot.

J;)han
  6. Edorta A Fixture

Spain
  7. Ernest A Fixture

Venezuela
    Thanks for the info compa, I will try to paint the collar with dark green and also the collar jacket to do some difference compare with some other versions
  8. Edorta A Fixture

Spain
    Creo que tienes razón Ernesto, aunque en las fotos, el cuello de la casaca y del abrigo parece negro , seguramente era verde oscuro, un poco como la banda de la gorra, diría yo.
    Saludos y buena pintura.

Military miniatures painted by Eduardo Garcia

Attached Files:

9. Ernest A Fixture

Venezuela
    Yo veo un verde muy muy oscuro, pero creo que tambien esta la version en negro, bueno que estos oficiales se daban el lujo de tener todo :)
  10. ask40000 Member

China
    Please tell me
    how to apply the face
    Please give me the color Schedule