1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP Critique Gunny Highway

Discussion in 'Sculpting' started by robert110, Jan 2, 2018.

1. robert110 Well-Known Member

Croatia
    wow, that's blast from the past :)
    Chris, yesterday I was thinking about same thing and two characters came on my mind from that movie, first is , as you mentioned Lieutenant colonel Kilgore and second is Colby .. so very soon I'm beginning with Colby...
    Jimmy S, thanks for your note on ribbons, somehow I missed that...
    Warren : thanks , glad You like it,
    Captfue : thanks man, I'm still learning ,,, no surrender ;)
  2. Chris Kelm Active Member

United-States
    Robert,
    So are you going to do both characters,Colby and Kilgore? I mine doesn't work out then I may just have to get back with you on possibly getting both of them! lol. Now are you having Lt.Col. Kilgore without a shirt on like on the beach scene? I'm going to try and have him with a shirt on.
    Good luck my old friend, I know you will do the movie well. Did you find anyone to help you with Dennis in the mold making process? I told a couple of my friends about what you were doing for me and they can't wait to see him as well.
    Good luck.
    Chris