1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP Critique Gunfighter Andrea 54m

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by taff edwards, Apr 9, 2013.

1. taff edwards A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    In the process of making new spatoon lost the one with the kit, there is a bottle to do want to put some detail behind bar , was thinking of perhaps a head slightly appearing from benind the bar awaiting the possible shootout ;lol DSC05935.JPG

Not happy with revolver handles not the right effect, fringes need some more highlights, boots and leather pant cuffs need to show wear
  2. ACCOUNT_DELETED A Fixture

Canada
    Nice start. I agree that you want to make the wear modificaiotns you ntoe. BTW - you don't need to open a new string to post every separate picture. You can, and should, post multiple pictures of one figure on one string so you get all the likes and comments in one spot. It also avoids taking up too many "parking spots" in the vbnech section.

Cheers

Colin
  3. taff edwards A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Cheers Colin
    i got a bit confused i thought it said that i pic per thread, having a senior moment lol:confused:
    crf likes this.