1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

[Guild of Harmony] Steampunk Aykroyd, Paranormal Investigator

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by sebastian a, Apr 12, 2013.

1. sebastian a Member

There is finally another new release available for the Guild of Harmony 32mm steampunk range! I'm pleased to announce the release of Aykroyd, Paranormal Investigator :)

Spending most of his time immersed in the subterranean, maze-like sewers of New London on the trail of spiritual entities, or trawling the royal libraries for mystical apocrypha in aid of his latest ghastly case, Professor Aykroyd is consumed by his study of the supernatural.

Knowledge of Aykroyd's penchant for the paranormal has spread far and wide across the Empire. Consequently, wherever rumour abounds of something strange in the neighbourhood, spooked citizens know just who to call.

Aykroyd is a 32mm limited edition resin figure, strictly limited to 300 copies. Each copy comes with a hand-signed certificate of authenticity.

Now available at the Guild of Harmony online store

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  2. Maki Active Member

Croatia
    LOL... Great sculpt and a great cover story. ;)

Mario
  3. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    great sculpt. Unfortenaly to small for my eyes.

marc
  4. Tommys War A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    I love this genre, so added this figure and 'Steampunk Dorothy', looking forward to receiving them. :)
  5. Pilgrim_uk Active Member

love the figure but the backpack looks lacking. Just looks likes cog parts applied with no reasoning doesn't capture the imagination for me.
  6. arxo Active Member

Greece
    :singing: "If there's somethin' strange in your neighborhood
    Who ya gonna call (ghostbusters)
    If it's somethin' weird an it won't look good
    Who ya gonna call (ghostbusters)

I ain't afraid a no ghost
    I ain't afraid a no ghost"
    ;-P
  7. bane3D Member

Amazing Seb Archer! :) very interesting mini
  8. sebastian a Member

Thank you very much for the comments! I really appreciate you taking the time to have a look and check out the sculpt :)
  9. theBaron A Fixture

United-States
    "Don't cross the streams!"
    "Ray, when someone asks you if you are a god, you say, 'Yes'!!"

The only thing I'd say is that if he truly is a play on Dan Aykroyd in GB, then he should be a little stockier. But that's not necessary, of course.

Prost!
    Brad
  10. theBaron A Fixture

United-States
    I like your hoses, too, that's a trick we use in Maschinen Krieger kits to replace the kit hoses. They just look better, made that way.