1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

[Guild of Harmony] Steampunk Arielle!

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by sebastian a, Jun 27, 2013.

1. sebastian a Member

Hi everyone :)

A new release available for the Guild of Harmony 32mm steampunk range today: Steampunk Arielle is now available in resin at the Guild of Harmony online store.

Hailing from the windswept North Atlantic coast, Arielle has always felt a deep affinity with the sea. This nautical connection has sparked late-night tavern lore that Arielle, in fact, comes from the sea itself; a conjecture that Arielle mischievously enjoys cultivating.

Steampunk Arielle is a 32mm limited resin figure. This first edition is limited to 300 resin copies, after which the figure will move to metal.

A special thank you to my friends Weisern Loh and Mark Soley - they are responsible for this idea, and Mark did a cool concept sketch which was the 'springboard' for me to create this figure :)

I also have two more pieces of news!

First: I have reduced the price of all the older figures in my online store - the standard price of the non-steampunk figures is now only AUD$9.95.

The second big, exciting piece of news is this: Arielle is actually a precursor to a major new project I currently have in development, in partnership with some friends who are also heavily involved in the industry. For this reason, I have given up commission work (with the exception of some prior commitments) so that I can devote myself exclusively to sculpting for this new project, and I already have some great new miniatures ready - I think they are my best work to date! It is very exciting to be involved in something big, for which I am working for myself rather than under commission, and I can't wait to reveal more - there may be some sneak peeks coming up at some point in the near future, so stay tuned!

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Gorgious figure, unfortunally to small for me (eyes)

Marc
  3. Maki Active Member

Croatia
    Amazing mini! Looking forward to seeing what you are up to with your new project, I'm sure it will be a blast. Keep us posted please.

Mario
  4. Mirofsoft A Fixture

Belgium
    A nice lady

could buy : YES / Don't know / NO
  5. elanlane13 A Fixture

England
    Beautiful figure
  6. Ong Active Member

Amazing sculpted details! Wow, that is truly a work of art! Great feminine beauty, face, shape, and features. Nice job!
  7. DEL A Fixture

Scotland
    I've got a couple of the Guild of Harmony Steampunk figures and am amazed at the sculpted detail at this scale.
    This is possibly the best yet, the sculpting of the lower half is spectacular....it's as if you can see the legs and other interesting bits through the material ....happy days :angelic:
    Derek