1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

[guild Of Harmony] 32mm Steampunk Zara Craft

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by sebastian a, Nov 11, 2012.

1. sebastian a Member

Hi everyone,this is my first post here so I'll quickly introduce myself: I'm Sebastian Archer, a freelance sculptor from Sydney in Australia. I also have my own website and range of figures called Guild of Harmony.

-------------

The next release for the Guild of Harmony 32mm Steampunk range is now available - Zara Craft, Relic Hunter :)

A wayward daughter of the aristocratic 'Craft' family, Zara satisfies her rebellious desire for adventure by seeking out forgotten artefacts in the eldritch crypts and ancient, labyrinthine tunnel systems beneath the bustling streets of New London. Known for her agility and athleticism, alongside deadly proficiency with her dual pistols, Zara is more than capable of holding her own when a situation turns sour.

Zara Craft is a 32mm limited edition resin figure, strictly limited to 350 copies. Each copy comes with a hand-signed certificate of authenticity.

Now available at the Guild of Harmony online store

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. Andrew Craft Well-Known Member

Australia
    My sister! :)

Awesome work Sebastian, I already have your steam punk Dorothy and this one looks like one ill have to get too.

Andrew.
  3. sebastian a Member

Haha wow really, it's your sister's name?! Very funny and cool ;)

Thanks for the comment!
  4. Helm A Fixture

England
    Nice looking figure. She seems I dunno "familiar" the name rings a bell ;)

Steve
  5. Joe Hudson Active Member

United-States
    Love your work! Have a few of your sculpts and will have to pick this one up as well!

Joe
  6. T-34/85 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-States
    I have to agree with the others, I recently purchased the "Mary Poppins" version and the sculpting is fantastic. :)
  7. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Great sculptwork.
    There is one shortcoming: It is to small for my eyes.
    Marc
  8. sebastian a Member

Thanks for such kind comments, guys - I really appreciate you taking the time to write something :)

Questions or criticisms are also welcome, of course!
  9. FigureLover A Fixture

Australia
    Great to see a sculptor down under!!!!!, This is amazing work and even more so in this scale, the folds in the back of her dress are outstanding as are the flowers in her hair. Best of luck with sales
    Ben
  10. Jazz A Fixture

England
    Very nice work. I also have the Mary Poppins figure and I am happy with it but it is a bit too small for my taste and my eyes cannot cope with this scale. That being said they are excellent kits and the detail is amazing.
  11. jasmils Active Member

Australia
    Very nice Sebastian, email sent.

Cheers Jason
  12. Maki Active Member

Croatia
    I've been following your work and I'm still amazed to see what you can do in such a small scale. Great sculpt!

And it is good to see you posting on pF. Welcome!

Mario
  13. Mirofsoft A Fixture

Belgium
    And the next one will be : Zorba the Geek
    ;)
  14. Franco Active Member

Australia
    Hi Sebastian,

Very nice work - I have been following your web site and tutorials for some time. Both your painting and sculpting are outstanding. Hope you have a great sale run on this one.

Ciao for now
    Franco
  15. Einion Well-Known Member

Clever idea Seb! It's not my cup of tea but beautiful job on the sculpting.

Einion
  16. sebastian a Member

Thanks again for the great comments, everyone - it's very kind of you to write something :)

Megroot and Jazz, you mentioned the figure being too small for your eyes - I know the feeling! I just use my naked eyes to work, but sometimes I am afraid I will end up like that character from the Great Escape - the Forger - who loses all his distant vision and essentially goes blind from spending too much time working on the documents!!! So far I'm pleased to report no damage, though ;)