1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Groundwork

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Sam, Aug 2, 2007.

1. Sam Active Member

Malta
    Hi guys,

I have come to a finish on the sapper and now its time for the groundwork:) :)

I already made the milliput base and I am looking to some mixture of grass.

I would like some suggestions on the groundwork please?

Any help will be greatly appreciated tks:) :) :)

Regards,

Samwel Vella
  2. Bluesking Active Member

United-Kingdom
    If he has already been digging - I always think nothing looks like earth better than real earth finely crushed or the fine dust found at the side of a roadway, in relation to grass and plants there are so many good products out there to choose from - steer clear of the model railway dyed sawdust types or fine rubber (fine for small scales) for 54mm or above get a good natural colur of static grass - your hobby shop should be able to help you.
    Hope this is of help
  3. Jon Metters Member

I find both small ground stones and finely powdered dirt at the base of my gutter drain pipe. This seems to work much better than store-bought items for many applications.

Best,

Jon Metters