1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Groundwork-Osceola Seminole

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Guy, Nov 30, 2004.

1. brian A Fixture

Scotland
    Glad you found my static grass technique useful it certainly looks the business
    Lovely work all round on this figure and like you said your never to old to learn a philosophy which i totally aggree to
    Brian
  2. johnbrewer New Member

it looks like that base is growing Guy, totally fantastic work
  3. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Thanks Brian & John,

I hope to be able to put in some more time tonight on the groundwork. Still alot of additional vegetation yet to add.
  4. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Today I have been doing the finishing touches on the Seminole groundwork. I poured the water with the deeper water in front with 5 minute epoxy and the wet mud area with acrlkic gloss clear. I have added short scrub grass/weeds and debris around the scene as well as dead branches and a smaller tree in the back of the scene. I had planned to use a much taller tree but it was "overkill" and I dropped down to a smaller one.

I still have to place small leaf debris around yet. The Seminole was fastened today and is now permanent. I hope to have the scene complete late tonight or tomorrow morning.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Photo Sequence sbs
  5. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    WOW,Guy, (y) (y) (y) !!! Looking forward to its completion. Cheers !
    Kenneth.
  6. y_wong New Member

Dear Guy,

Vey well done indeed and looking forward to its completion. Your posting will serve as a guide for me when I start my groundwork SBS for my sharpshooter.

regards :)
  7. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Thanks Kenneth and Wong for the kind words. I am putting the dead leaves on the groundwork now....one by one. Hope to have final pics tomorrow.
  8. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Coming down the "home stretch". Just a few more items of debris and the Seminole is done.

[IMG]
  9. Joe Hudson Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hey Guy,

It is looking really nice. I think you have moved it up a notch. Keep up the good work.

Joe
  10. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Thanks Joe, I appreciate the kind words of encouragement. I put the finishing touches on it tonight and only need the name plate for the front.
    Too tired to take pics tonight but will take them in the morning.