1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Review GreyMountain reviews: Mindwork Games Blood Temple

Discussion in 'Reviews , Video Reviews and Open Book' started by Forté, Aug 27, 2020.

1. Forté A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi all. Hope you're doing well.

We've still been putting the reviews up on the GreyMountain Reviews blog but I'll admit I've been terrible at updating the PF forum. Sorry about that.

Here is the most recent one and you can easily find more just by continuing to scroll.

So then, Mindwork Games... this article is actually part 1 in a 2 part review as they more produce limited edition miniatures so it's part review, part overview of what they are doing.

Mindworks_28.jpg

Part 1 has a review of Blood Temple (shown above) and can be found via this link
    https://www.greymountainreviews.co.uk/2020/08/mindwork-games-part-1-blood-temple.html

And here's a couple more pics for now.

Mindworks_21.png

Mindworks_23.png

Hope it's helpful.

Thank you for your time.
  2. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Steve

As always good to see your reviews and no need for any apology

Not my thing but a nice looking piece and always good to read your reviews ...honest comments

Thanks for taking the time

Nap
    DaddyO and Forté like this.