1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

GreyMountain Reviews: Horizon from Romain Van den Bogaert

Discussion in 'Reviews , Video Reviews and Open Book' started by Forté, Dec 18, 2019.

1. Forté A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi.

Bit late as these post up on the blog on a Monday but I've been playing about with Facebook stuff to test various page nonsense. But here it is...

Romain Van den Bogaert's latest 80mm in pirate form. Obviously; being a part of Romain's personal range it is completely in his own artistic style.

FB_IMG_1576524138345.jpg

Read the full article with more images here:
    https://www.greymountainreviews.co.uk/2019/12/horizon-by-romain-van-den-bogaert.html

Normski put this one together so that's the only image I have myself.

Until next week,
    thank you.
    GIANNIS and Gary_81 like this.
  2. Gary_81 Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Another great review on an unusual model. I had looked at this myself but thought the price just seemed a bit to high but I guess it's in line with a lot of Romain's other models.

Gary
    Forté likes this.
  3. grasshopper A Fixture

Canada
    I’ve found his quality control lacking of late, and this piece is less original than many. Not his best..I own a good number of his and passed when he put it up for his pre Christmas sale
    Forté likes this.
  4. Forté A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    I do prefer other pieces from him myself. But this was Normski reviewing rather than myself. Bit easier when there's two of you.