Hey again folks, I called this one done last night and, after a night in the hot box, he was ready for photos this morning. He is, of course, one of Stu's excellent V12 busts which I picked up at Sword & Lance last month for the bargain price of a tenner. He is painted using the same limited palette I used for the Gordon Highlander I recently finished with the addition of Alizarin Crimson which I used for his sash (the crimsons I was getting by mixing just didn't look quite right). The metals are Vallejo Model Air, which go on fine over water mixable oils. The support is made from a 2.4mm brass tube covered with some antique brass spacer beads which I found on a craft website and which had, conveniently, a 2.5mm inner diameter so they fitted over the brass tube perfectly. The base is from Andrea Miniatures. Comments and critique are most welcome as always, on both the painting and the photography as I'd love to improve both.