1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Completed Critique Grenadier Drummer 1870

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by ChaosCossack, Apr 6, 2015.

1. billyturnip A Fixture

England

Soon. ;)
  2. ChaosCossack A Fixture

Canada
    Cmon Roger, nobody likes a tease... well, maybe at first... but not for too long. ;)
  3. billyturnip A Fixture

England

The wait is over. :D
  4. Wings5797 A Fixture

France
    Nothing that isn't justified Mate.
    I just like the manner that you portray your love for this hobby and your improvement over a short space of time that I have had the pleasure of seeing your work.
    Not so happy with not knowing what the lumpy bits are on this drum shell though:rolleyes:
    Best wishes,
    Keith
    crf and ChaosCossack like this.
  5. Huw63 A Fixture

Hi Colin

Looks absolutely magnificently splendid. Thanks for the inspiration.

Cheers

Huw
    ChaosCossack likes this.
  6. tiberius57 A Fixture

Canada
    Love this figure and your rendition. Congrats again for the hardware. Very, very well deserved!
    I had the pleasure to see it and admire it and I can vouch that is a great piece from all points of view!
    Cheers my friend and see you Sunday!
    Zeno :)
    ChaosCossack likes this.
  7. Joe55 A Fixture

United-States
    Can't really add to what has been said already, but I think it looks cool. Well done Colin (y)!

Joe
    ChaosCossack likes this.
  8. ChaosCossack A Fixture

Canada
    Thanx very much guys... glad you like him.

See Keith, that's exactly what I mean ;) Which lumpy bits are you talking about? The eagle and grenades on the shell or the grenades around the rims?

Colin
  9. Wings5797 A Fixture

France
    OK OK don't rub it in.....don't forget that I am the one doing penance in the shape of a Grenadier Drummer:(.
    All the very best,
    Keith
    ChaosCossack likes this.
  10. Wings5797 A Fixture

France
    It must be a thing with Canadians called Colin.......I had to tap CRF up for some Napoleonic details. And me living here in France:cautious:
    MarquisMini and ChaosCossack like this.
  11. MarquisMini A Fixture

Argentina
    wow colin!, the figure looks great.
    I really like the overall figure, especially the work on the bearskin front plate, and drum.
    Your blue & red colors are amazing, I like the subtle contrast between those lights and shadows, just prefect balanced.
    All the best.
    Wings5797 and ChaosCossack like this.