1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Greetings from Portugal

Discussion in 'Welcome aboard' started by Lvdovicvs, Sep 15, 2018.

1. Lvdovicvs New Member

Portugal
    Greetings from Portugal,

Nice to meet you all. My name is Goncalo and I am 47 years old; I've been back in the hobby for a couple of months now, after about a 15 year layoff. I've been reading the forums for a few years now and I just thought I'd say hello to everyone... My areas of interest are wide, but I have long held a fascination for European military & social history from the 16th to 18th centuries. As a side note, I am a keen collector of antique French prints from the 18th century.
    "Too" many figure kits and not enough time, "too" many books and "too" many ideas...
    oldtrousers, Mirofsoft and Nap like this.
  2. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi there Goncalo

WELCOME to PF and to the hobby much has changed in the 15 years !!!

We have Portuguese modellers here and also company's including RP Models run by Hugo Pereria

Interesting you are a print collector of prints do share them especially if they military

Great to have you with us

Look forward to seeing your work

If you have questions do ask do message me

Most of all enjoy your visits and spread the word

Nap
  3. Lvdovicvs New Member

Portugal
    Hello Nap,

Thank you for the warm welcome and kind words. Really looking forward to take part in the various forums.

Goncalo
  4. DaddyO A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Welcome aboard the good ship PF :)

The folks already here are a really helpful and friendly bunch and there is a deep well of talent and information just ready to be tapped so any questions ask and don't be afraid to start a thread as soon as you have something you'd like people to get involved in. Like yourself I restarted a couple of years ago after a long layoff inspired it has to be said by this forum primarily.

Cheers
    Paul
  5. Mirofsoft A Fixture

Belgium
  6. Lvdovicvs New Member

Portugal
    Dear Paul and "Mirofsoft",

You do know how to make me feel welcomed!:smug: I really appreciate that.

Cheers

Gonçalo