1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Greetings from Belgium

Discussion in 'Welcome aboard' started by michelvrtg, May 21, 2020.

1. michelvrtg New Member

Belgium
    Hello, I am really happy to join this forum. I started to build my first figures in 1980. But, like most of us, I stopped some years later. During this quarantine time, I am busy checking my figures to assemble and I need your help to identify some of them. Thank you. Michel
    Nap and oldtrousers like this.
  2. akaryu Moderator

Belgium
    Welkom, bienvenu!

Pierre
    michelvrtg likes this.
  3. OldTaff PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Welcome,bienvenu, Michel. There will always be someone who can help you identify older figures....it's good that you can now catch up with what's going on in the model world :D

Alan
  4. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi there Michel

BIG WELCOME to PF

Great to have you with us

As above there's always help here , use the General a Figure Talk part to ask as well if yiuvŵisj message me for any help ref PF

Look forward to seeing yiur posts and your figures

Happy benchtime

Stay safe

Nap
  5. fafo Member

welcome. hope to see your works soon.