1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

greek hoplite

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by homellop, Aug 17, 2004.

1. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    Whoooah, Awesome Jaume!

He really turned out good so far, as always! Wish I could go to Euro to see it!
  2. zyclyon Active Member

Singapore
    Hola, Jaume,

a magnificent study once again! I really admire your skill and style on this little jem. It's a pity too that I will not be able to catch a glimse of it in the flesh this weekend :-(
    God Bless and all the best to you in the competition!

Calvin
  3. JP PRAJOUX Member

Great Painting, congratulation. I also prefer when you use your brushes on this kind of subjects... ;)
    Bye
    JP
  4. michelange Member

France
    Hi Jaume!!

You are the true Michelange :lol: .A magnificient painting. A lesson of acrylic for me. Thank you fou the pics.
    Awesome.
    Bruno
  5. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Jaume,

I just echo the other guys. It is amazing what a brush and paint in your hands can do to a figure. Amazing.
    I 'am strugling with your SBS on painting a face in acryl. I love that way but for me it is difficult.
    Now i seen this, all such nice and beautiful and the wright touch to the colours, i never believe that i can do this.

Keep up coming your SBS. It is a great inspiration for me.

Marc
  6. homellop Active Member

Spain
    Hi guys
    Thank you very much for your nicest comments.
    I hope to post some pics of the finished figure soon.
    I finished him the night before to go to Euro(4,30 am) and couldn't take pics.Now,the owner will take them for me.
    Well,I finished him at the hotel room the Saturday before to submit it,really.
    During transport the shield fell down and had to repaint it :(
    But everything finished fine :lol: :lol:
    Best regards
    jaume