1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Great service I received from Darkstar Miniatures

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by artur_koszewski, Jan 11, 2015.

1. artur_koszewski Active Member

Poland
    Dear Planetters,

I wish to tell you about a great customer service I received from Darkstar Miniatures.
    In June 2014 I bought from this company their “Mounted Templar Knight” figure. When it arrived on me, I gave the kit parts a quick look and then put the kit into the stash. In December 2014 I wanted to start assembling it, but when I checked the parts more thoroughly I noticed that the horse’s tail is missing.
    I wrote to Steve Crisp, owner of the Darkstar Miniatures, about this problem and as it has passed quite a lot of time since the purchase, in my opinion more that is commonly accepted to make a complaint, I offered Steve that I can pay for this missing part as well as its shipping.

Steve replied very quickly, apologizing for the problem and offered me sending the replacement completely for free. He also sent me e-mail after dispatching the parcel. About a week later I received it and again I was nicely surprised as except of the replacement for missing part I found in the box the hand written letter from Steve with his apology and a bottle of a dry pigment from the Darkstar Miniatures range.

I am so pleased with the whole situation and impressed by Steve’s reliability that I felt obliged to write about a great service he offers to his customers.

Artur
  2. zane666 Well-Known Member

New_Zealand
    I too received a parcel from Darkstar(mounted celt and the roman), unfortunately all the pieces were there in a well packed parcel that didn't rattle(y) so I was not eligible for the free pigment.:cry:...oh well.
    ps. super fast delivery from the otherside of the world, thanks Steve

regards Zane