1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Gravesham Military Modeling Society Open day 26th October

Discussion in 'Figure Shows, Workshops and Events' started by blabsy, Oct 17, 2013.

1. blabsy PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Hi all,
    I know its very short notice but our club GMMS are holding our annual open day at a new venue not far from our old one, this has better parking,there's a https://www.facebook.com/events/175218936000062/ (facebook page)

The address is North West Kent College, Lower Higham Road, Chalk, Gravesend, Kent, DA12 2JJ
    There is 34 trade stands, a painting competition that has a class for nearly every thing,if you have a question ask a steward or me the chef judge we are always happy to help.

Last year we made an (N) for Novice or painter with only 3years painting experience this written on the entry slip and the judge will give extra consideration when viewing the work!
    It will be nice to see the regular faces better to see some new as well.

Hope to see you there!
    Best Regards
    Paul Blaber
  2. Hawk_Uk PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Hope this goes well for you Paul and I will see you on the day.
  3. JonP PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Sadly can't make it this year Paul as I'm away on holiday but I wish you well and hope to be at next years.