1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Got my 200mm 82nd airborne figure

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by bigtodd, Dec 27, 2010.

1. bigtodd PlanetFigure Supporter

United-States
    I got my Maurice Corry 200mm 82nd Airborne figure today.

OH MY GOD!!!!!! It is incredible!!!!

If you thought about getting one, stop making your house payment and order one!

This figure is so nice I feel like it is a fine wine that needs to be slowly enjoyed. I would love to have it done by the time of the Atlanta show in February, but no way this is going to be done nice and slow.

My father is a big fan of band of brothers so I took a chance and bought two figures so I could paint one for him. Now I will get double to pleasure of painting.

The casting is extremly clean. Maurice has designed this so clean up will be very quick. It was well packaged and no broken parts when it was shipped to the US.

Seriously this is a must have figure if you are into airborne figures.

Enough of my gushing.

Todd
    kaz6120, kiwi45 and gordy like this.
  2. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    Let's see some pics!
  3. T50 A Fixture

United-States
    How much is it???
  4. kiwi45 Active Member

New_Zealand
    I have one on order, and it cost me $NZ130 inc. postage CAN'T wait till it arrives!!!
  5. Ventress Well-Known Member

England
    Looks like I will have to get one!