1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Good morning, slave! (Overall)

Discussion in 'Completed Figures' started by Nakatan, Mar 5, 2016.

1. Nakatan Active Member

Russian-Federation
    This mini have some interesting story behind worth to tell and hear, so here it is. It was released in a 2007 by a promising sculptor-wannabe, Grishnak. As it was just a hobby for him back than, he made just a 10 copies. When i managed to see the greens in 2012, all of the copies were sold, of course. But, luckily for me, Grishnak has some flawed castings left, so i get that 11th dark elf girl and restored her to my best. Sadly, some parts were damaged beyond restoration, so the figure went though a series of conversions. The girl was intended to be shown on Hussar 2012, but i was kind of out of time and perfered to switch to the other project. When i tried to resume, the girl accidentaly fell of a table and crashed to pieces, so the project was closed again. I remembered about her at the 2014 december, changing the whole concept, and this time she was finished at last. Nowdays Grishnak is a full-time professional, launching a line of gaming and showcase minis, Grishnak Models. There are a high chance that the elf girl will be released again as a part of a showcase line. She was kind of a gate to sculpting for me, as i have to go a long way restoring it with a magic sculp putty. So, that`s it.Of cource, this is brushwork all the way, i used airbrush for grounding only.The model is around 110-115mm tall.
    You can find a detailed set of pictures here - http://www.coolminiornot.com/385071

I`m accepting commissions. Drop me a message, if you interested.
    Me on Patreon https://www.patreon.com/user?u=401971&ty=h
    If you have a question, do not hesitate to ask it!

[IMG]
    zane666, Jazz, ellie and 15 others like this.
  2. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
  3. Nap Moderator

England
    Incredible...... Painting of those fleshtones are brilliant

Great setting as well

Nap
    marco55 and Oda like this.
  4. Oda A Fixture

I agree with Nap,the skin tones are fantastic.
  5. Huw63 A Fixture

Excellent painting - definitely my kindda girl (it's the ears). I love it.

Cheers

Huw
  6. Joe55 A Fixture

United-States
    All your efforts paid off, this is a lovely looking piece. Downright mesmerizing she is (y)!

Joe
  7. John Bowery A Fixture

United-States
    That is a stunning scene and great painting.
    Cheers
    John
  8. Nakatan Active Member

Russian-Federation
    Thanks, everyone!
    Best regards, Ivan
  9. Tom W. Well-Known Member

Germany
    The stockings are stunning..................:whistle:
  10. peedee A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Beautiful painting.

Paul.
  11. ellie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
  12. Jazz A Fixture

England
    Painting perfection. Stunning fleshwork and a beautiful face set in a great scene. However, I dont like the spiders. (But then again, who does?)