1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Good horse sculptor wanted!!

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by Red Five, Jan 25, 2020.

1. Red Five Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    Looking for some more leads!

I have a lot of projects I want to see make their way into kits and would like to hear from a sculptor who can do an accurate in motion horse in 75mm, preferably 3D.

I have a mounted figure I want to produce in a unique scenario I have not seen before. We are talking ancient history and not fantasy with this one.

If anybody is available or can recommend someone please let me know, I’m not looking for any specific completion date so the timetable can be very relaxed.

I already have two sculptors working on projects and don’t want to overload them.

Andrew.
  2. 1969 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    For traditional sculpting I would recommend Sergey Zlobov who used to own/run Author Sculpt, he used to be a member on this site but I do not have any contact details but others on her might.
    Might be worth checking on the Russian site diorama.ru as I think he is a member on there.
    https://en.diorama.ru/

Cheers
    Steve
  3. Landrotten Highlander Well-Known Member

Perhaps you can have a converation with Wtijn - he goes under the name of miniNature on this site.
    I have had him do a commission for me which worked very well, although the pose is of an anmal walking slowly - just wating for the printed animal to be delivered :nailbiting: .
  4. kevininpdx Well-Known Member

United-States
    Chronos does 3D horses.
    Oda likes this.
  5. Oda A Fixture

Probably the best in the market as far as 3D sculpting is concerned.

Oda.
    kevininpdx likes this.
  6. Red Five Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    Struggling to find sculptors at the moment.

I can even cope with very long waiting lists and I’m prepared to pay for quality.

I guess it gets easier once I get established!!!
    Oda likes this.