1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Gold Medal in Nuremberg Fair Toy - Model of the Year 2019

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Hugo Pereira, Feb 6, 2019.

1. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello

The 1/12 Carthago War Elephant Bust is Gold Medal in Nuremberg Fair Toy. Its model of the year 2019.

I would like to dedicate this Victory to my lovely wife and son, and I would like to dedicate this victory to all RPmodels Friends and Fans. This medal don't belong to RPmodels. She belong to all of you that believe in this project. You are the most important thing and if we are growing as professional and persons its thanks to you. You continue to support us and you continue believe in us... You are very demand but this is the best way to continue, pushing yourselfs to be better and better... Every day...

Many news are coming and the elephant castings arrive in 20/02... I will start packing them to send to you...

THANK YOU.
    With best regards
    Hugo Pereira

ModelFan 2019.jpg
  2. John Bowery A Fixture

United-States
    Congratulations.
    John
  3. Redcap A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    CONGRATULATIONS Hugo and Nuno on a well deserved win. I have this bust and it is a true winner in all respects and now, I am just waiting for my 75mm Elephant to arrive....the agony of choice and which one to paint first?

Cheers lads!
    Gary
  4. clrsgt A Fixture

United-States
    Congratulations Hugo. A well deserved honor indeed.
  5. Tom W. Well-Known Member

Germany
    Chapeau!Well earned for one of the busiest man in our hobby!(y)
  6. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. John

Thank you Sir... This Medal belong to all RPmodels Frends and Fans...

With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
  7. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Gary

Thank you for your comment.

I will help you with that... LOL... LOL... 75mm first... Its a STOP PIECE, in my opinion of course...

Thank you.
    With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
    Nap likes this.
  8. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Clrsgt

Thank you Sir for believe in RPmodels and in me...

Regards
    Hugo
    Nap likes this.
  9. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Tom

Thank you so much for your words... Sometimes its difficult to keep the boat going, but when you do the things with pleasure and enjoyment, this helps a lot.... Thank you for everthing.

With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
    Nap likes this.
  10. Nap Moderator

England
    HI Hugo

What to say .....except CONGRATULATIONS to you and all the RP team ...totally deserved my friend and what a great dedication to have for your wife and son .

2019 promises to be another exciting and amazing year for RP

You enjoy the award...I am sure we will see the 4 medals at Euro Miniature Expo in May

WELL DONE

Nap
  11. OldTaff PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Hugo, this is excellent news, and thoroughly well- deserved for your dedication to your artistry. May the coming year continue in the same successful vein.
    I'm sure Nuno is thrilled, too. I have so enjoyed Boudicca and the chariot (now waiting for a base to complete ). Hopefully, I'll have something to show you at Euromodelexpo in May.(y)

Alan:happy:
    Nap likes this.
  12. HansDig A Fixture

Netherlands
    An earned reward!! Good to hear you "shared" a table in Belgium with my good friends Frank and Wendy.
    Nap likes this.
  13. Nap Moderator

England

Nicely put Alan ...look forward to seeing what you bring along to Euro ...for me trying to get the elephant bust sorted ...the riders legs scare me ...lol

Nap
    OldTaff likes this.
  14. oierlings Active Member

Switzerland
    Congrats Hugo !
    Nap likes this.
  15. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello my GOOD FRIEND Kevin

Thank you so much my friend. The last year it was a heavy year and this year the beginning isnt easy too... But in a few weeks I believe everything will be fine. This medal its our victory and for other hand its a signal that we are working well. Many things to improve and to grow up, but I believe we have potential to grow more... The most important its the enjoyment of the hobby. Sometimes we forget this part and this is the most important part... Enjoy a little bit and in the end of the day we have our time to clean our mind and thaughts...

The medals are 4 but you just will see the last one... The other figures are SOLD OUT long time ago, so its time for them to rest and be retired... LOL... LOL... I will just the new figures... The elephant bust its SOLD OUT and the few left are in my traders/partners but I will bring with me for share this victory with people...

Thank you so much and a big kiss to Caroline
    Hugo
    Nap likes this.
  16. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Alan

How are you my good friend? Everything is alright? Finish the Boudica because the Sassanida Catafratari is finish... And its amazing piece... Another piece for your collection... And Murat fighting with Mustafa is coming too, in Napoleon Egypt Campaign... So many HOT items are coming... LOL...

I want to express my gratitude to your for believe in RPmodels and in me... THANK YOU.

Big hug
    Hugo
  17. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. HansDig

Thank you so much for your words... Its true... It was very nice share the table with Frank and Wendy... They are amazing persons and FRIENDS...

Thank you Sir.
    With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
    Nap likes this.
  18. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Oierlings

Thank you Sir...

With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
    Nap likes this.
  19. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Well deserved and the cherry on the cake.

Marc
    OldTaff and Nap like this.
  20. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Marc

Thank you...

Big hug
    Hugo
    Nap likes this.