1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Goblin from RP models "Dr Festus Heemogoblin"

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Nap, Nov 21, 2015.

1. Bootneck Well-Known Member

Hi Trickydicky. Not sure of the price but RP tend to be around the £40 -45 mark but they are quality. Hugo has been quoted as saying this is a limited addition, he normally produces around 200 units. And he has nearly sold out.

I presume this is to dealers world wide. My advise would be if you like it enough and you can get hold of one do it.

I have no interest in RP other than been a fan of their products.

Enjoy.
    Peter.
    napoleonpeart likes this.
  2. trickydicky Member

Thanks for info quite new to fig painting been modeling for years planes armour scifi and the like bit of an allrounder might try to get one for the stash ta
    napoleonpeart and Bootneck like this.
  3. Bootneck Well-Known Member

Are you in the UK? SK Minitures have never let me down and Steve is a top bloke to deal with. Other guys use El Greco who also have an excellent reputation.

Peter.
    trickydicky and napoleonpeart like this.
  4. trickydicky Member

yes I am in uk I will enquire thanks

Richard
    napoleonpeart and Bootneck like this.
  5. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Guys,

Picture update here ..inbetween the howling winds !!!

Bottle all done , parchment finished ( I added the seal which I need to repaint as I knocked it off !!! )

Book all done ( added a holding piece between the covers to stop spells getting out !!!)...went for a red leather book , NMM on the pages.

Still to do ...the tie at his neck , the remaining 2 bags and that hood decoration !!!

Final Check

Nameplate on ..

On to next !!

Thanks for looking in

Nap

a 001.jpg a 006.jpg a 002.jpg a 003.jpg a 004.jpg a 005.jpg
    Bootneck likes this.
  6. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Guys ,

Couple of iPad pics ( so not too good! ) but gives you the general idea with the final 2 bags in place .

Now it's "just" the hood pattern ......

Name plate and it's done!

Nap

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
    Bootneck likes this.
  7. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello my GOOD FRIEND...

Another master piece... Its very, very good... Where you put your hands, the final result is amazing... In sculpture of course, lol... lol... lol...

The human people have bad mind... LOL... LOL... LOL... I want to share your work, if you dont mind, of course...

In monday I will share your Lord Lovat... Its another master piece... CONGRATULATIONS...

Thank you my good friend...
    Big ugg and take care.
    Hugo
    napoleonpeart likes this.
  8. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Hugo ,

Thanks for the comments my friend , like you say the sculpting is good ....LOL

Still to do the design on the hood edge then it will be finished .....I will send pictures to you

Please feel free to share

All other comments very welcome

Thanks for looking in

Take care my good friend

Nap
  9. dm. mitchell Active Member

Canada
    Excellent! Really great choice of colour for the robe.
    And the face just pops!!