1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Gobla the goblin

Discussion in 'Sculpting' started by lopee, Apr 15, 2014.

1. lopee Active Member

Czech-Republic
    Hello, this is my latest work. The (about 1/10 - there's no such living creature to compare with) bust of Gobla the Broken Fang goblin. It is something from worlds between fairy tales and nightmares - just something we all could have met in our childhood. ;) Hope you like it.

Goblin049.jpg Goblin050.jpg Goblin047.jpg
    Goblin048.jpg Goblin046.jpg Goblin045.jpg
    Borek, offo, fanai and 1 other person like this.
  2. Borek A Fixture

Czech-Republic
    Pěkná práce. Že by nová řada fantasy bust? První z mnoha...? Jsem zvědavý na Střílejícího emzáka. Nejdřív mne zklamalo, že nebude Etheral (dal jsem mu hlas, i když zprostředkovaně), a jsem rád, že ho nakonec budeš dělat taky. Tak ať to jde pěkně od ruky;)

Nice work. That would be a new series of fantasy bust? The first of many ...? I am curious about the firing aliens. At first I was disappointed not to Etheral (I gave him a voice, even if indirectly),and I am glad that finally you will Etheral make too. Good luck for your job.

Cheers Borek
    lopee likes this.
  3. lopee Active Member

Czech-Republic
    2Borek: Ahoj, moc děkuju. Od Tebe mě to obzvláště těší. U emzáka se 'peru' se zbraní - aby vše bylo správně pravoúhlé, či jak to správně říct. Na Etherala se docela těším. Vlastně teď více než na toho, co dělám ;).

Hi, thank you very much! It's very important to her it from (especially) from you. I have to say I have be very carefull to make the right shapes on its pulse rifle. I am looking forward to the Etheral more than I could have imagine before... :whistle:
    Borek likes this.