1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Completed Girl Orc

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by -=König=-, Sep 12, 2022.

1. -=König=- Active Member

Hi everyone
    Yesterday I took on a new job.
    The miniature is the same as the previous work from Day Break Miniatures on a scale of about 48 mm. Here we will see the warlike Orc girl.
    On the set, he decided to depict part of the ruins of the wall, made like all stones, the floor is made of construction foam.

z84RR2fNbQm0_TLE1KunapYtAhy6Je7IFhxpju1JZKra6AIiZkEGhoyEtRxVrJLQU7e6tUHiPOjpdCiAv4ZGC0Nk.jpg UN7ibY2XRjAQXLdu-5nYQsilHM2S9xqtzbD_KD5MfzeSJgEywdyREkH3hABJh7tuV-o8nw_iJK3NZrXBBVyt9ySN.jpg

Imitation of small pebbles crumbs from the wall is sand. There is also a part of large natural stones. but they are hidden under the stove.

2Dw_JtOieO2HQcxXuX6KirvJWwxx6ks5OytGKp3-WMhNzrunhY0mVjSt5U7yTwbOJqR-xSzQn2wmQd9MPWBpm_uI.jpg

The leaves were made from a natural product. Stocked up on leaflets and soaked it in glycerol. Thus, he saved them from drying and decaying.

2ta3Xdtad0cYRjMhVlVbtY42gS_pu7sEI4fJ-uaCj1z2Sk1yjk4SfyiDVyklB4GMGPr8fdknX6sUIlhSoHa94VU9.jpg qwDd99X8Hm14ygPByaqBwytU_z93l6PW_1YCT7tqRYbRgSA9W_EJneyaJd52TIEi09TF4p-y0okuNGHLaKh6wlaE.jpg

Then everything is primed using an airbrush. As usual used Airbrush Thinner and black paint from Vallejo.

UXb5tC7ZkQeGoF6RyBrcFAzG3daxRlJwxE8LunB-IYwrMbW1BUzdSTFWTGnp6D2YMz5nv3GcOEpu-G7NzQIrh8gY.jpg

I will give a day to completely dry the soil and take up oil painting.
    Thank you for your attention and all your goodness ;)
  2. -=König=- Active Member

I hurried with a fire.
    I had to pick out part of the base and make crystals.
    imgonline-com-ua-Resize-pgcUs32ifZ3yS.jpg GE3M6to9SENf_3iG-RYE4luusj0z2YQnnM_GHxwsXdMiUnV7nHppqQWp_tPMz3p1lN0My1KnRC2e0GfVj14heqoR.jpg imgonline-com-ua-Resize-R0g8revBQM6CA0ZW.jpg
  3. Warren SMITH A Fixture

Australia
    Amazing start, i do like the idea of purple for the flesh...
    -=König=- likes this.
  4. -=König=- Active Member

Thank you Smith ;)
  5. -=König=- Active Member

The crystals are ready.
    He took up the figure itself tightly.
    In the process...
    ES_pRWa0vuHNBEmQhB_vOsnPBDdz-EsWoZpypS2lWX4wbSsrK6gZBtZLVjb6MLhrL4l0Ex4S7IR1ZuyisVebmqUd.jpg 1uD4JzrRe44wcVmvIEhAlR-KESluUaI2UzicOl7xEvxLGYQ3xYcdYowqAyMOgEt2538TGkMpdty_JuOQSvYFfdmQ.jpg
  6. Steve Ski PlanetFigure Supporter

United-States
    Ok, wow, some seriously brilliant color. This is some impressive work, Konig!
    -=König=- likes this.
  7. -=König=- Active Member

Thanks Steve ;)
  8. -=König=- Active Member

I returned to work on the miniature.
    All the time was spent painting the icon of the Savior :whistle:
    He made sketches of metal, the image of the face of the helmet in gold.

VxI.jpg
    harrytheheid and Nap like this.
  9. Nap Moderator

England

Just going to agree ....following with interest

Happy benchtime

Nap
    -=König=- likes this.
  10. -=König=- Active Member

11. milbenplage Active Member

Nice work so far. Good to see some non-historic/non-military miniatures here. :D
    Looking forward to see more. Will you use those crystals as lightsource for an OSL on the miniature?
    -=König=- likes this.
  12. -=König=- Active Member

Hello
    Thanks for the comment.
    This is my second work in the direction of fantasy. For yourself, this is a variety, plus you can play with color. And I noticed that here they prefer more in historical miniature ;)
    Yes, of course these crystals are for the base. They complement the foundation well.:)
    UQpIn8wzmGsjgR8g87CFPWHY0_SkFp6aBPUtqtn68LwYs_gPw3bojqc3HH_Q8FzL6Ck7Atr5zTYDwIOTnTf5-7Tz.jpg
    harrytheheid likes this.
  13. -=König=- Active Member

The process is nearing completion ;)

0mk7sMRk7W0q4xYz0O6LQ15XW7kXEkup1p62rPRCfDlzteY-dYhRTYxD3ltcWA8FdDqTn_A1r5OvcQ8EIaBSkN9n.jpg
  14. -=König=- Active Member

Completed

imgonline-com-ua-Resize-AMq1FIlTGzipL.jpg
    Nap likes this.
  15. Nap Moderator

England
    Great colour painting Peter

Thanks for SBS

Nap
    -=König=- likes this.
  16. -=König=- Active Member

Thank's Kevin.