germanic warrior

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by johnnyboy, Aug 30, 2004.

1. johnnyboy New Member

[IMG] well guys he is almost done have to add the sword and some weathering to the shoes and leggings some dullcote.thanks for lookin any comments always welcome the pic is a little blury also i will add more soon thanks again johnny
  2. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    He's looking good Johnny.....glad you got the vbench figured out. Look forward to seeing more of your work.
  3. johnnyboy New Member

thanks guy i used kitpic. man i was lost last night.sorry about that.oh and thanks for posting you seem to be the only one who does when i post my stuff so thankyou.
  4. johnnyboy New Member

thanks robert and welcome to the planet i really appreciate your post johnny
  5. Hardy Guest

Looks great John, its quite a difficult figure to paint with all that fur. :)
  6. johnnyboy New Member

thanks hardy you are one of my favorite painters on here so that means alot.are you comming to boston in july 2005 i would really like to see your stuff upclose and meet ya of course thanks again johnnyboy