1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

germanic warrior

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by johnnyboy, Aug 30, 2004.

1. johnnyboy New Member

[IMG] well guys he is almost done have to add the sword and some weathering to the shoes and leggings some dullcote.thanks for lookin any comments always welcome the pic is a little blury also i will add more soon thanks again johnny
  2. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    He's looking good Johnny.....glad you got the vbench figured out. Look forward to seeing more of your work.
  3. johnnyboy New Member

thanks guy i used kitpic. man i was lost last night.sorry about that.oh and thanks for posting you seem to be the only one who does when i post my stuff so thankyou.
  4. johnnyboy New Member

thanks robert and welcome to the planet i really appreciate your post johnny
  5. Hardy Guest

Looks great John, its quite a difficult figure to paint with all that fur. :)
  6. johnnyboy New Member

thanks hardy you are one of my favorite painters on here so that means alot.are you comming to boston in july 2005 i would really like to see your stuff upclose and meet ya of course thanks again johnnyboy