1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

German sniper WWII from ANDREA

Discussion in 'Painting Techniques' started by sirhogr, Aug 15, 2009.

1. Carlos69 Well-Known Member

England
    Great paint George,ecspecially the whites... this is a great figure also and have it comein up soon in the " pending " tray... what did you use for the snow ? looks very good !

Thanks Carl
  2. Diegoff A Fixture

Spain
    Great painting! I like the weathering a lot.

I´m with Carl: maybe an oportunist target... or bad drilling or memory!
    There are a lot of things that a "well trained" soldier is suposed not to do but he actually does.

Diego
  3. sirhogr Member

Greece
    First of all thank you guys for your comments!

Tommi
    Actually it's not my area of interest either, But when i first saw it on Andrea's site, I was fascinated from the scene, and I bought it with no second thought!

David
    Thank you again for your comment!

Franc
    As i wrote above wwii it's not my era either, but generally when i see snipers...

Saginaw
    The weathering is something that comes easy to me! I just splash paint and voila!:D

Thank you Costas, and i hope to to do more but right now i'm on a "dry season", but i have finished about 50% of the project i was telling you about!

Thanks Carl!
    For snow i used Andreas snow!

Thank you Diego
    Opportunist target, bad drilling or memory...who cares! As long as the scene is nice... After all, it's his head:D!
  4. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
    George, the discussion on sniping practices continues." After all, it's his head!"
    Like it!
    Carl.
  5. theseeker Member

United-States
    George,
    Outstanding work all around. Your whites are exceptional!
    Rocky
  6. Christosjager A Fixture

Greece
    My congratulations George,very beautiful work.
  7. sirhogr Member

Greece
    Thanks for your comments mates!