1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Completed German Sniper WWII Andrea 90mm

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by ChrisP, Jul 21, 2010.

1. kiwi45 Active Member

New_Zealand
    Exellent work Chris, love the weathering on the clothing. Les
  2. ChrisP Active Member

Greece
    Thank you Tony,Christopher,Rob,Andrea,Carl,Marc,Marcel,Tse,Mike S,Brian,Tzano,Rob,Mike,Mark,Dan,Stephen and Les, this was my first serious attempt on a WWII figure and i did a lot of research before i took my brush in my hands.
    Hardy thanks a lot for your comments, i 'm fun of your work allthough i'm using acrylics.
    Artur, i know your main interest is on WWII subjects, that's why i'm happy twice you liked my work.
    Anders thank you for your compliments, i'm fun of the subjects you are choosing to sculpt and i laways keep my eye on them.If more of them would be commercially available i t would be better,can't wait to paint the Thunderbird Highlander.Regards,Chris
  3. Christosjager A Fixture

Greece
    Another one excellent work!!!
  4. unknown01 New Member

Japan
    Excellent painting!
    I congratulate completion.

Mitsutaka
  5. 1969 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    this is the best version i have seen of this figure and for me its the way you have created the very dirty white of the Parka, looks like it has had some very serious wear to compliment his enviroment.

exellent work chris,

Steve(y)
  6. stu A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Simply superb, it dont get better than this. Perfect harmony of figure and base and that jacket is stunning

Top job

Stuart
  7. kiwi45 Active Member

New_Zealand
    ooops posted on this already, mind you after having another look it prompted me to comment again. superb
  8. ChrisP Active Member

Greece
    Thank you Christo, Mitsutaka, Steve, Stuart, for your warm comments.Thanks again Les for a second time, this means you liked it a lot.Thanks, Chris.
  9. pmfs A Fixture

Portugal
    Awesome work(y)
  10. ChrisP Active Member

Greece
    Hi Pedro, thanks a lot,Chris.