1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

German Panzerschreck team.

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by homellop, Mar 10, 2005.

1. homellop Active Member

Spain
    Hi Folks.
    This is one of the new Alpine figures.They have to be released soon.
    I'm in the begining yet.
    Hope you like it

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Jaume, another great face.~Gary
  3. fsdesimone Member

Definitely a great start - you're stuff is quickly recognizable.

Francesca
  4. RobH Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Jaume

Nice start! I was just wondering when Alpine would release something new - although it hasn't been long since the last!

Wonderfully sculpted too! Well done Taesung! Looking forward to seeing the other figure! :)

finding myself wanting all Alpine's releases!

Rob
  5. Mike McGregor Member

Yup, I'll be picking this up when it comes out. I really enjoy the Fallshirmjagers, and this looks like one well done Fallshirmjager...

Mike
  6. Paul Marshall Member

Jaume, you are fast becoming the envy of a lot of us here and especially those of us interested in ww2 german figures. what i wouldn't give to be able to paint like you. i look forward to seeing this figure finished. Paul
  7. Pete_H New Member

Cool looking figure! This one also seems to lend itself to conversions. One that comes to mind is to have him firing an FG42 instead of a panzerschreck (appropriate ammo pouches added). Kind of reminds me of the old Roll Call 120mm fallschirmjager at Monte Cassino. Isn't someone re-releasing it?
  8. Ernest A Fixture

Venezuela
    Jaume voy a escribir este mensaje en español para expresarme mejor, la figura va quedando de maravilla y por cierto muy buen esculpido, he notado que usas un primer algo satinado, es el de tamiya? me llama la atencion porque no se como te agarra la pintura en un primer satinado a mi nunca me agarra el acrilico en superficies que no sean muy mates, espero por tus respuestas y sigue el buen trabajo
    Un saludo
    ER
  9. Evan August New Member

Looks great Jaume, your faces are some of the best. What camo will you be doing the jump smock in? I'll have to try some of these Alpine guys someday.
  10. homellop Active Member

Spain
    Hi Folks.
    Thank you very much for your nice comments.
    I post some pics of the other figure,the loader.Can't wait to finish the first to start this one... :lol:
    Nice team,isn't it?

Ernesto.No uso imprimación satinada.Es el primer de Tamiya y es mate(mira la 2ª figura).He pintado la cara cogiendo la figura con la mano y de tanto sobarla la imprimación se pule y brilla un poco.

Evan.I'll paint luftwaffe splinter in the first figure and sumpfmuster(marsh pattern) in the second one.

regards
    jaume

[IMG]

[IMG]
  11. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Great paintjob. Taesung is doing some of the finest 1/35 figures around.~Gary
  12. Einion Well-Known Member

Lovely work on the face as usual Jaime.

Man, can Taesung sculpt or what?!

Einion
  13. gforceman Well-Known Member

Belgium
    Here we have the best of painters teamed up with the best of sculptors. Result= the best figures!

Loving them. Thanks for sharing.

Gino
  14. homellop Active Member

Spain
    A little update.
    The splinter camo is in his first stage.Now fun begins...

[IMG]

[IMG]
  15. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Awesome Jaume.............I love to look at your work
  16. RobH Active Member

United-Kingdom
    As said, just Awesome!

these will look so neat when done! Camo looks like it's off to a good start

Rob
  17. thegoodsgt Active Member

United-States
    Jaume, very nice painting, as usual. I'm eager to see the completed figures!
  18. Evan August New Member

Very nice camo Jaume. I'm looking forward to see how you handle the sumpfmuster on the other figure.
  19. lbfactory Well-Known Member

France
    yes yes yes huuummm.................................. :angry:
    but it's a fantastic stunning camo jaume :eek:
    keep on this great paintjob :)
    take care
    Laurent
  20. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Jaume, Fantastic as always. The camouflage is fantastic.~Gary