1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP german infantry officer, first half XVI cent

Discussion in 'Sculpting' started by vincenzo, Oct 16, 2019.

1. vincenzo Well-Known Member

Italy
    Hi my friends!!
    in order to develop my project, here's the fourth piece of the company.
    you could see his little friends here
    https://www.planetfigure.com/threads/german-reiter.118858/
    https://www.planetfigure.com/threads/german-light-cavalry-fisrt-half-xvi-cent.182202/

Started about 1 years ago and soon abandoned, now I want to finish this infantry officer of imperial army by the first half of the XVI century. half armour without arm protection and sumptuous dress to show his rank.
    Hope you like it!!

p.s. for my friend Oda: I think I will do also a Stadiotto.. IMG_20191015_001510.jpg IMG_20191015_001457.jpg IMG_20191015_001506.jpg IMG_20191015_001502.jpg
    Alexandr Kabankov and elanlane13 like this.
  2. vincenzo Well-Known Member

Italy
    Little progress on this new figure. Worked on hat and on foot.
    And a pics of all the squad.

IMG_20191023_010159.jpg

IMG_20191023_010202.jpg

"the squad" :D

IMG_20191023_010244.jpg IMG_20191023_010156.jpg l
    Landrotten Highlander and Oda like this.
  3. Oda A Fixture

Your work is AMAZING Vincenzo!!!!!! This is one of my most favorite historical periods and not only have you recreated it in fine and accurate detail but you have also managed to capture the feeling of it.And you are telling me you are adding a stradiotto?Please ,please tell me you are going to make molds for these beauties!!

Oda.
  4. vincenzo Well-Known Member

Italy
    my friends, you're so kindly.. I'm sorry but, I proposed my work to many brends... but no one was interested..
    I think I will paint it, in future
    Oda likes this.