1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP GERMAN FELDGENDARM WW2

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Paulo, May 28, 2019.

1. Paulo A Fixture

Portugal
    1.JPG

WWII German Feldgendarmerie
    Hello, almost finish my German Feldgendarm
    I used AMMO MIG acrilic paints - GERMAN FIELD GREY UNIFORMS - and wethering from them enamel range
    Gun Barrel is Matt blac froated with Gun Metal Pigments
    Figure is from MANTIS Miniatures 1:35, and as nice resin casting

2.JPG 6.JPG

8.JPG 4.JPG

6.JPG 5.JPG

1A.JPG

See you soon ...
    Manfred, Ferris, gforceman and 7 others like this.
  2. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Paulo

That's a nice looking figure , like the uniform scheme

Is this for a diorama ?

Thanks for sharing

Nap
    Paulo likes this.
  3. Paulo A Fixture

Portugal
    Hi Nap
    Actually this goes to Italy first, and then it will make a smal "vignette" with a Motobike ... I´ll send you pictures when its over.

About the SBS with AMMO MIG paints you requested me before ... you no I don´t say no to you ( I do think the guys are paying you beeers for ask me that :sneaky: ) ...

Anyway, of course I´ll do something to share with the PLANETEERS, let me organize my (very) busy life and see something usefull for the painting comunity and is done ok .

PS : At this momment I´m tourning arround the R P Models Katrafratary ...
  4. Blind Pew A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Super painting.
  5. Adrien Campbell Active Member

Paulo,

Very well done!

How was your experience using the Ammo MIG German field gray paint set? Do the paints dry flat?

Thanks in advance!

Ciao,

Adrien
  6. Paulo A Fixture

Portugal

Thanks, it´s allways nice to ear
  7. Paulo A Fixture

Portugal
    Hi Adrian -Exprience was nice, I mean it does not change a lot from the other brands - I do believe these are more "thin" than the others I used before, maybe . You must respect the drying time for matt finish, (but I believe the others also), I found this paintings Superb for vails, they dilute very well and have a nice cover eaven when thined.

The advantage in this particulary case is that you already have your "gama" of colours ready to use, a great help for begginers/less exprienced painters I believe.

I´ll continue using this and posting so stay aware I´ll be sharing my expriencies with you guys, ok

Ps : This paints are not the old ones with the yellow top, they are completely new, and made for Figure Painting !! you can find more information here

https://www.migjimenez.com/en/figures/1694-german-field-grey-uniforms.html