1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

German Fallschirmjaegers Sicily 1943

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by yosu, Nov 17, 2004.

1. yosu New Member

Hi everybody:

This is an 'in progress' photograph of the new TORO MODELS figures for late 2004. The figures has been modelled by Tomás Castaño in 1/35 scale.

Enjoy it.

My Webpage

My Webpage
  2. captnenglish Well-Known Member

United-States
    Just what the doctor ordered.
  3. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Very nice figures. I like the pose of the officer the best.~Gary
  4. Pete_H New Member

I agree with Gary - the officer looks really good. But what's with the pose of the rifleman? He seems to be leaning back in a somewhat awkward manner. Or is it just the photo?
  5. yosu New Member

Hi friends:

Thanks for comments, all are wellcome.

Yes Pete, you are right. The sniper is leaning back in a house corner in a narrow street in some town in Sicily. The officer is in the other side of the street, showing the situation to the sniper, while he is hidden behind the other corner of the little street.

This figures will be shown in a small scene with a construction made by Carles Elias that we will post here soon.

Cheers
  6. rafaelega Active Member

Spain
    Excellent figures.

Rafa
  7. jaime Member

Spain
    I like them and I can imagine the scene with your explanations.
    Jaime
  8. Alex M. Active Member

Canada
    Ahh..with the explanation i get the pose now !!

Those two would look absouletely fantastic in a small shadowbox type dio....peering down a street..

great work!

-Alex