1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

German couple - 1/35 Vignette

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Radek, Jan 30, 2006.

1. Radek Active Member

Poland
    Hi planet
    My new vignette I'm making along side with the 4th inf. reg. officer I've shoved in the previous theme.
    This pair is a Waffen SS soldier and a paratrooper-jaeger. They're representatives of the Breslau (Wrocław) defenders. The scenery will be snowy cause it's early 1945.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

New photos soon, along with the progress on the 54mm officer.

Cheers

Radek
  2. Kisifer Well-Known Member

Greece
    That's a really cool vign..full of action. I can't wait to see it finished.

Xenofon
  3. Roc Active Member

United-States
    This is really a nice vignette, I like what you did so far, looking forward to your next step.

Cheers
    Roc. :)
  4. Milorg Member

Norway
    Hello Radek

Nice little action vignette, great pose on the figures and a very cool base aswell!

Cheers

Per Olav
  5. Calvin Member

Nice, you have a very good sense of composition.
  6. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Radek, The figures in your vignette are looking very nice. Might I suggest that you taper the edges of the greatcoat to give it a more of a realistic edge.~Gary
  7. Radek Active Member

Poland
    Thanks everyone.
    Gary I was just going to do it but thanks for Your advice anyway ;)
    I'm hoping finishing this soon so I can get my hands on something new, a WW 1 subject again. I've already started the preparations fo it. And I'm after my exams so I have pleny of time :)
    Cheers
  8. robbyk9 Active Member

Hello Radoslaw

It looks very nice. I like vignette like this one. And your sculping is very good.
    Looking forward to see your next steps.
    Keep us posted please.

Cheers Dick ;)
  9. Sambaman Well-Known Member

United-States
    Radoslaw,
    I think they make a lovely couple! :lol: Nice work so far. My only thought is, and maybe its the pictures, but the wall feels a bit too tall for the over all piece. I think if the top part were just a bit shorter it might bring a bit more focus down onto the figures. Good work! Keep us posted!

Jay H.
    OKC
  10. Radek Active Member

Poland
    Thanks Dick, Jay.
    A bit of progress on the jaeger:

[IMG]

[IMG]

Cheers
    Radek
  11. Radek Active Member

Poland
    Now a photo of the SS trooper in primer so I can fix him with sand paper now :)
    [IMG]
    Cheers