1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Georgi Zhukov

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by DrLutz, Dec 5, 2004.

1. DrLutz Member

Israel
    This bust depicts Army General Georgi Zhukov in 1940-41 years between his first victory of Khalhin-Ghol and The Great Patriotic War beginning at June, 22, 1941
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  2. slaj Well-Known Member

Malta
    I don't know what Zukhov looked like but great sculpt anyway

Stephen Mallia
  3. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Vlad, I don't know how I missed this one, it's very well done. The likeness looks good and I love the medals. Lets see more.~Gary
  4. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    :( Vlad, I missed this one too.......sorry as you have done an excellent sculpt. Have you finished the bust as yet?
  5. fsdesimone Member

I missed this the first time as well. And I'm embarrassed to say this time around I was expecting to see the guy from Star Trek! What was his name Chekov? :lol:

Regardless you've conveyed a lot of power in the face. He looks like a guy you wouldn't want to mess with.

Francesca