1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Geometric Medusa

Discussion in 'Completed Figures' started by harto, Nov 21, 2018.

1. harto Active Member

HongKong
    This is the original Geometric vinyl kit with the original resin base. I made a lot of alterations and corrections which you can see in the WIP forum. Painted with oils over airbrushed acrylics.

IMG_0090.jpg

IMG_0091.jpg

IMG_0093.jpg

IMG_0095.jpg
    Edorta, kenshin393, Oda and 5 others like this.
  2. harto Active Member

HongKong
    Since this was a 50th Birthday present for my sister (we both loved watching the old Harryhausen movies as kids), I had a custom display case made for it:

IMG_0115.jpg
  3. MoboSchreuder A Fixture

Beautiful work and nice paintjob

Mobo
    harto likes this.
  4. Barrie Harris Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Great job all round .
    Sure your sister will love it .

Barrie(Newbee)
    harto likes this.
  5. John Bowery A Fixture

United-States
    Very well done and a nice gift.
    Cheers
    John
    harto likes this.
  6. JasonB Moderator

United-States
    harto likes this.
  7. Peapot Active Member

Scotland
    harto likes this.
  8. harto Active Member

HongKong
    Thanks all for the kind comments. With this kit being approximately 1/6th scale it takes a lot of work to complete to a decent standard. For that reason I don't think I could face her in a larger scale, even if it is just the head! I'm still summoning the courage to make a start on the Jason "Final Battle" kit which I bought many years ago. The prospect of posing and pinning all those skeletons means I keep putting it carefully back in the box every time I summon up the courage to think about making a start on it!