1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

G'day, mate!

Discussion in 'Sculpting' started by Gaudin, Mar 21, 2015.

1. Uruk-Hai PlanetFigure Supporter

Sweden
    Ye doun alrite, mate!

Cheers
    Janne Nilsson
    Richie likes this.
  2. Richie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi Janne,
    Thanks mate, yep it's certainly alright mate!
    cheers
    Richie
  3. ellie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    well done Richie glad you picked him up you will do well with him. Dmitri did a great job on this. now you will have to add to the range lol.

cheers

ian
    Richie likes this.
  4. garyhiggins A Fixture

England
    I just want to say a great big thank you to all because I've now got the theme tune for Skippy the Bush Kangaroo going round and round in my head:(:(:LOL:.
  5. Nap Moderator

England
    Guys,

This is fun..like the sound of a Chimp as well ..this could lead to a mass of stuff ...regimental mascots in uniforms?

I keep imagining you with corks round your hat.....enjoy the singing Gary helped with a bit of the Amber nectar!!!

Nap
    garyhiggins and Richie like this.
  6. Richie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi Ian,
    Thanks mate, I know you have seen this first hand, I can't wait to see it first hand myself.
    cheers
    Richie

Hi Gary,
    SKIPPY, SKIPPY, SKIPPY the bush kangaroo:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I'm going to hop round you at FW singing Skippy:rolleyes::LOL:
    cheers
    Richie

Hi Nap,
    Now that's a :cool: idea.(y)
    cheers
    Richie
    napoleonpeart and garyhiggins like this.
  7. garyhiggins A Fixture

England
    I do not have corks round my hat, that's for the green willow, anyway I need them for keeping the amber nectar in the bottle:LOL:. I'm now gonna put Neibours on pause, stick another shrimp on the barbie, and bemoan the fate of the Ashes, (England won) , while getting really XXXXed :woot:.
    G'day Cobbers, Gary.
    PS Just looking at Naps new avatar makes me wonder what Champion the wonder horse, Rebel the dog and the Flashing Blade are getting up to:LOL:.
    napoleonpeart and Richie like this.
  8. garyhiggins A Fixture

England
    Hi Gary,
    SKIPPY, SKIPPY, SKIPPY the bush kangaroo:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I'm going to hop round you at FW singing Skippy:rolleyes::LOL:
    cheers
    Richie

That's going to be fun at Figureworld, the Chimp doing The Kangahopp while singing Skippy??????:LOL:. Perhaps you could do an encore with " Tie me Kangaroo down sport" ? or Considering Rolf Harris, maybe not:nailbiting::woot:.
    See you there, Gary.
    napoleonpeart likes this.
  9. fanai Well-Known Member

Australia
    Richie so glad you picked up Dimetri's work

will have one of mine at Euro - Red the red panda
  10. Richie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi Ian,
    G'Day mate!:)

Thanks mate, I'm glad I picked him up as well, although I have not seen it in the flesh yet. Look forward to seeing Red at some point.
    cheers
    Richie