1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP Gandalf the grey/green (miliput)!!

Discussion in 'Sculpting' started by valiant, Dec 21, 2015.

1. valiant A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi Guys,

Some pics of my latest conversion to one of my own busts, a commission for a Gandalf bust.

I have worked solely from internet images, as I know absolutely nothing about the films, never seen them or never read the books, nor ever will, Im afraid, just not my thing!!

Hope you like it so far. The guy Im doing it for says the hair needs to be a tad longer!

Steve(y)

Attached Files:

gforceman, peedee, balder and 2 others like this.
  2. CBDesign Active Member

Germany
    Jepp looking cool!
    Happy painting,
    Chris
    valiant likes this.
  3. peedee A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Nowt wrong with this Steve.

Paul.
  4. valiant A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Thanks guys! It now looks like this may go commercial, although it probably wont have the Gandalf tag due to potential copyright issues! It will be available exclusively through Black Pyramid again, so check out their website for release and price info.

In the meantime, here are the mods to the hair and the plinth.

Ta for looking,

Steve(y)

Attached Files:

peedee likes this.