1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Gallipoli sbs - part 3

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Brad S, Jul 18, 2005.

1. Brad S Member

Here is some more progress to my work on Michael Roberts 75mm Gallipoli figure.
    I apologize for not having a more in depth sbs. As this is my first one, I realize that I need more words explaining what I have done with the pictures. So I guess this is more of a progress photo shoot. Anyway, this isn't turning out to be one of my best painted figures, but enjoyable nontheless. After being at the Expo, I have a long way to go. I want to start over but on a brand new figure, but I just cant leave any figure not completed. So I will finish this and try to start a new personal era in figure painting for myself.

This figure is not done yet. I have some cleanup at various spots I noticed after looking at the photos and then the figure.

Hope you enjoy.

G. Bradley Spelts

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  2. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    He looks good Brad. I like what you have done so far. I look forward to seeing your next step.