1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

[G]Lee - Magnificent Seven; 1:9 Mitches Military Models

Discussion in 'Completed Figures' started by Marcin Morawski, Feb 21, 2021.

1. Marcin Morawski A Fixture

Poland
    Sixth!
    "One. There was a time when I'd have gotten all three..."

With each bust from this series, i have a chance to learn something new. This time I was forced to try shading the white color and free-hand painting in the form of stripes on the vest. But that was a pleasure for me. I am also happy with the eyes.

Vallejo, Citadel and Pactra - as always. Little scratch (collar of the vest).

Visit WIP thread

P2210487.JPG P2210488.JPG P2210489.JPG P2210490.JPG P2210491.JPG P2210492.JPG P2210493.JPG P2210494.JPG P2210495.JPG

I hope you are safe. Enjoy.
    Perseas, Old Pete and Airkid like this.
  2. Airkid A Fixture

England
    I can see your progress Marcin, and I'm impressed that you are brave enough to try different techniques to achieve your results. This one is the best so far IMO. Looking forward to the submariners!

Phil
    Marcin Morawski likes this.
  3. Marcin Morawski A Fixture

Poland
    Thanks, Phil, I really appreciate your opinions and help!
    Airkid likes this.
  4. MoboSchreuder A Fixture

beautiful paintwork

Mobo
    Marcin Morawski likes this.