1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

G.I. Ardennes, 1944

Discussion in 'Completed Figures' started by Buddho, Nov 14, 2017.

1. Buddho Active Member

Here is a Young Miniatures 1/10 scale bust, painted up with Vallejo and Citadel acrylics:

GI1.jpg
    Jaybo, phil_h, gforceman and 7 others like this.
  2. swralph A Fixture

Nicely painted Buddho:).
    Buddho likes this.
  3. clrsgt A Fixture

United-States
    Nicely done.
    Buddho likes this.
  4. MoboSchreuder A Fixture

Looking great , nice painting

Mobo
    Buddho likes this.
  5. bucsfan21 Well-Known Member

United-States
    Good job on the WWII Ardennes Infantryman. I especially like the texture on the field coat and the helmet! Nicely done indeed! Think you really pulled of the mutted OD colors very well!

One of my favorite busts of WWII! Don't know if you have seen the other Young Miniatures bust carrying the Bazooka, Easy Company at Bastogne. It is a gem as well!

Best of Everything, Terry Martin-member of the Atlanta Miniature Figure Society
    Buddho likes this.
  6. Wayneb A Fixture

United-States
    Excellent textures and paintwork..........By some rare chance was this piece shown in a 2009 issue of Fine Scale Modeler? I cut the page out back then and put in in my file for future reference...Great looking piece..

Wayne
  7. Buddho Active Member

Thanks everyone! It was in FSM. I had a few figgies in the magazine from time to time.
  8. phil_h A Fixture

United-States
    Nicely done Buddho. I really like all the greens :)
    Phil
    Buddho likes this.