1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

[G]...Depth charges...They're blasting someone - 1:10 PaPa Miniatures

Discussion in 'Completed Figures' started by Marcin Morawski, Jun 20, 2021.

1. Marcin Morawski A Fixture

Poland
    Hi friends!

A beautifully made bust, hand sculpted, not just 3D! Mujin Park is an artist.
    The famous convoy listening scene from the cult movie Das Boot directed by Wolfgang Petersen.
    KaLeu - Juergen Prochnow; Hinrich - Heinz Hoenig.
    Painted with acrylics. From myself, I added only a small correction of the hudroacoustics mouth and Captain's fingers, thanks to which I properly positioned both figures in relation to each other.

WIP Thread

Enjoy!

P6200001.JPG P6200017.JPG P6200004.JPG P6200005.JPG P6200006.JPG P6200007.JPG P6200008.JPG P6200010.JPG P6200003.JPG

M.
  2. Airkid A Fixture

England
    Excellent! I like the way you have done the base too - nice touch with the film still shot. Impressive work my friend!

Phil
    Marcin Morawski likes this.
  3. MoboSchreuder A Fixture

beautiful paintwork

Mobo
    Marcin Morawski likes this.
  4. Steve Brodie PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
  5. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Marcin

All the hardwork has been well worth it ( great SBS ) , really good resuit , the eyes in particular tell a story and your tweaks work well

The pairing certainly recreates the film moment

Why not enter a piece into the class of your choice in our JUNE FOTM comp and also vote in MAY's classes as well

....And enter in Vignettes & Diorama #3 running till 31/01/22

Always good to see the artwork

Thanks for sharing

Look forward to the next

Happy benchtime

Nap
  6. Wayneb A Fixture

United-States
    Very Impressive composition........I have followed this WIP and I must say this is an excellent piece of work. I just watched this movie again a few days ago and you have pulled this scene off much better than I would have expected. Keep up the good work.....

Wayne
    Nap likes this.
  7. Peter Day PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Very fine work Marcin. Beautifully done.