1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP Fusilier De Infanterie De Ligne , 1791

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by MarquisMini, Jan 12, 2013.

1. MarquisMini A Fixture

Argentina
    Hello folks, i nneded to stay away from my yorktown project and got itchy to use this "caske" form vid soldiers in Ukraine.
    So i put one my yorktown figures together and added some mods to resemble a fusilier of 1791,the actual uniform varies almost nothing form the 1779 coat, but made it a little longer on its tails ,so i had to shave the turnbacks a little.
    ialso added more "fur" on the helmet crest and side curls so this fusilier still shows the neatness of the Ancien Regime .
    I have not decided which regiment to paint yet, but i think i wil lean towards the black facings.
    Best regards DSC03723.JPG nassau1791.jpg DSC03723.JPG DSC03725.JPG DSC03717.JPG DSC03719.JPG DSC03720.JPG DSC03721.JPG
    Tecumsea likes this.
  2. Helm A Fixture

England
    Interesting little conversion there mate nice one

Steve
    MarquisMini likes this.
  3. ChaosCossack A Fixture

Canada
    Nice uniform. As usual, your research and attention to detail is top grade. Will this be a stand alone figure or part of another dio?

Black facings would be cool:cool:

Colin
  4. ChaosCossack A Fixture

Canada
    Will you add the side plume to the helmet?
  5. MarquisMini A Fixture

Argentina
    thanks Steve :)
  6. MarquisMini A Fixture

Argentina
    Thanks mu friend, i think i will go for the black facings.
    this will be a stand alone fig.
    regards
  7. MarquisMini A Fixture

Argentina
    I think so,i like the plume on the side, for everyday duty they wore a pompon but i like the plume better.
    Thanks for watching :)