I keep coming back to computer sculpting rather than painting lately, so I figured I'd show where I'm at with my latest one. I've figured out how to hollow effectively, at least on simple shapes, so I'm optimistic that this one will be relatively cheap to print. I'd like to try a couple different sizes this time as well. As long as I can keep the poly count relatively low, I'm hoping I'll be able to get a full figure out of it. I'm going to experiment with masking to pose her rather than sculpt her in pieces like my last one. I'm thinking it should be easier to hollow that way. I'll find out soon enough!