1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

From American To American

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by yeo_64, Feb 12, 2004.

1. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    Hi guys Well,the vignette is finally done.For the base,I used a wooden drink coaster which I got for only 50 cents each Your comments,if you please Cheers Kenneth.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Compare with the original pencil sketch.

[IMG]
  2. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Great Work Kenneth............you have captured the spirit of the scene of American to American............a beautiful job....
  3. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    Thanks,Guy;that was a FAST reply Hoping to improve more with my next project.Cheers Kenneth.
  4. Joe Hudson Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hey Kenneth,

I think this is big improvement since your last, both in the sculpting and the painting.

Keep it up,

Joe :)
  5. Jason W. Active Member

United-States
    VERY nice work Kenneth! (y) As Guy said you really captured that scene. Well done (y) Can't wait to see your next original work.

Jason
  6. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    Thank you very much,Joe and Jason :lol: Your positive comments really encourages me to push the envelope further.Cheers.Kenneth.
  7. georges64 Member

France
    Hello Kenneth,searching through the forum,I find this thread.Pictures are missing...,can you post 1or 2 of the final process ?
    regards,
    georges.
  8. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    No pictures !!!!!!
  9. eissteban Active Member

France
    absollutly !
    i can't see them too