1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Friends Under Fire !

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by yeo_64, Mar 30, 2004.

1. yeo_64 Active Member

Singapore
    Hi guys :lol: Thanks for all your encouraging comments,I really appreciate them alot ! As promised,here are the photos of the completed vignette.Comments,please.Thanks and cheers !
    Kenneth :)

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. jitch0t Member

Spain
    you've done a great job, Kenneth!! may i know your next project? i really enjoy watching them grow :)

Cheers
  3. yeo_64 Active Member

Singapore
    Daniel,Dinesh,thank you very much for your kind comments;I really appreciate them :lol: As for my next project,perhaps I'll paint up the S & T panzercrew figure,or the 42nd highlander figure from Art Griona,that I bought from Colorado Miniatures. I'll keep you guys posted on my decision.Cheers !
  4. mikec55 Active Member

United-States
    Ken,

Good job. I especially like the guy kneeling down & the vague woodgrain on the rifles. How did you get that groundwork to stay together? Whenever I use that stuff, it keeps crumbling & crumbling until there's hardly anything left. Good work!

Mike
  5. yeo_64 Active Member

Singapore
    Sorry,forgot to log-on again :( That's me,by the way !
    Kenneth ;)
  6. Jason W. Active Member

United-States
    Great job Ken! I like how the figures "blend" with the groundwork. Can't wait to see your next original piece. (y)
  7. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Great job bringing your scene to life. I look forward to your next project.
  8. yeo_64 Active Member

Singapore
    Jason,Guy,thank you very much for your encouraging comments;I really appreciate them.Well,I'm still deciding on what subject to focus on next;I'll definitely keep you guys updated on this.Cheers !
    Kenneth :lol:
  9. Roc Active Member

United-States
    Hey kenneth,there is only only word to describe your vignette and that is, Excellent.
    Beautiful work as usual,keep it up. :)

Roc (y) (y)
  10. yeo_64 Active Member

Singapore
    Thank you very much,Roc :lol: I'll definitely try to maintain my standards(if not improve on them)with the help of the wonderful people here on the "planet".Cheers !