1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Fresh Eggs

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by John Long, Jul 18, 2005.

1. John Long Active Member

United-States
    Here's the latest. I still have the denison smock to paint and a beret full of eggs to sculpt.

[IMG]
  2. Roy New Member

United-Kingdom
    That's a great looking figure John.
    I'm looking forward to seeing how you handle the camo on the smock, it's such a classic garment.

All the best for the next stages.

Roy.
  3. Uruk-Hai PlanetFigure Supporter

Sweden
    I really like the face, John.

Could we have another shot of the hair. What I can see looks nice. What colours did you use for it.

Cheers
  4. John Long Active Member

United-States
    Thanks guys.

Roy, I'm looking forward to doing the camo pattern on the smock. I did camo on my Alamo Scout, and have been waiting for the opportunity to do it again.

Janne, I'll see if I can get a better picture of the hair. If I remember correctly, I used raw sienna, titanium white, naples orange, and raw umber on my pallette. I'm sorry, I can't give you proportions though. I usually just poke around until it looks right.
  5. Cicero New Member

Albania
    Hi John,

Great figure!
    To keep it simple you could fill that beret with only one ostrich egg, but I guess that wouldn't match with the geografical reality :lol:

Keep posting

Johan
  6. MattMcK. PlanetFigure Supporter

I hope that gun isn't to be aimed at the chicken that layed the egg :)

It looks great so far!
    Matt