1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

French Mary Pt. 2.

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Nick Majerus, May 23, 2021.

1. Nick Majerus Well-Known Member

United-States
    French Mary is on her way here from the printer. I am eager to get started on the casting. Attached a picture of the kit parts. It is 1/10 scale.

185831591_827247334811377_1667886539354667245_n (4).jpg
  2. Nap Moderator

England
  3. bucsfan21 Well-Known Member

United-States
    Nic, Can't wait to get a casting of French Marty. I am a big ACW buff and love the color of the zouaves! Keep me posted!
    Thanks for sharing...(y)

Terry Martin-Member of the Atlanta Military Figure Society of Atlanta, GA:)
    Nap likes this.
  4. Nick Majerus Well-Known Member

United-States
    I received the French Mary master today June 3rd. Will start to make molds as soon as we are into our new home. I thought we would already be there, but everything has gone very slowly with the contractors. :( Will keep you updated.

Nick
    Nap likes this.
  5. Nap Moderator

England

Cheers Nick

Hope the move goes well for you

Look forward to seeing the resin

Nap
  6. Nick Majerus Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hi Nap and All. This moving process has been complete chaos! Over the weeken we removed a 20 yard dumpster of memories and stuff that no one wanted anymore! I could not believe how much over 50 years of marriage could collect! That does not include my painted and unpainted figures! The driveway is going to be paved this Saturday, but not able to deive on it for a week! So I'm thinking sometime in JULY we will be moved into the house!! When I started this figure, I did not think there would be so many DELAYS! It has been over 90 degrees F. for over a week here. Not your usual weather here in Minnesota! Take care and be safe everyone!
    Nap and sd0324 like this.
  7. sd0324 PlanetFigure Supporter

Good luck on your move to the new place Nick. You deserve it after the work you've done in your career. Your lovely wife will enjoy her new home. ( you guys don't know this but Nick has had an extensive interesting career including working in Antarctica) He's a pretty cool guy.
    Nap likes this.
  8. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Nick

Chaos it maybe , seems to happen no matter who moves !! ...keep a close look on the figures ....sure the dumpster contents were interesting

Look forward to Mary when it's possible

Happy unpacking ....and no driving on the new paved area !

Nap
  9. bucsfan21 Well-Known Member

United-States
    Keep me posted on the availability of French Mary too Nick! And good luck on your move. Just went through a purging of my stuff as I too moved to a new home. My fiancée marveled at how much I had collected over time. But, you know the purge did nothing but help me to realize just how lucky I am to have her in my life and still have my love of history and modelling!

Terry Martin-Member of the Atlanta Military Figure Society of Atlanta, GA:)
    Nap likes this.